The commission consists of three members appointed by the governor. Current TABC Commissioners are Commissioner John A. Jones, Commissioner Bryan Kaegi, and Commissioner Richard Skiles.
For a more detailed list of TABC staff, please click here or go to the Contact Us page.
The Commission meets once per month, usually on the 4th Tuesday on the month at 1:30 PM CST, though the actual date may be different under certain circumstances.
The commission meets at the following location:
State of Tennessee Office Building
Davy Crockett Tower
500 James Robertson Parkway, 3rd Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
The next Commission Meeting is set to occur on:
October 24th (Tuesday), 2017 at 1:30 PM CST; Audit Committee meeting to follow regular meeting
As a prerequisite for placement on the next TABC meeting agenda, an applicant shall submit all required documentation to the appropriate TABC office not less than two weeks before the Commission meeting by 4 p.m. This deadline shall not apply to the following items:
- Certificate of Occupancy
- License Fee
- TABC Inspection & Acknowledgment of Rules & Regulations
- Responsible Vendor Wine Status
- Items that require Commission approval/conditional approval before finalization
Upcoming Commission Meeting Dates and Times
- October 24th (Tuesday), 2017 at 1:30 PM CST; Audit Committee meeting to follow regular meeting
- November 28th (Tuesday), 2017 at 1:30 PM CST
Minutes and Latest Agenda
|View Minutes Archives||Latest Agenda||Agenda for 10/24/17 Audit Committee Meeting|