Food Safety Manager Certification
The Retail Food Store Sanitation Regulation requires the designated Person in Charge (PIC) to demonstrate knowledge of foodborne disease prevention. One way to achieve compliance for the demonstration of knowledge section is for the PIC to be certified as a food protection manager. Below are a list of the five ANSI-accredited food safety manager certification courses that can be taken to address the “Manager Knowledge” section of retail establishment inspections.
- 360training.com, Inc. - Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Program http://www.learn2serve.com/food-manager-certification/
- Above Training/StateFoodSafety.com- Certified Food Protection Manager (CPFM) Exam https://www.statefoodsafety.com/
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals- Food Protection Manager Certification Program International Certified Food Safety Manager http://www.nrfsp.com/
- National Restaurant Association- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Program https://www.servsafe.com/home
- Prometric Inc.- Food Protection Manager Certification Program https://www.prometric.com/en-us/Pages/home.aspx