Veterinarian Eligibility Requirements for TAEP Programs
- Applicant must be an individual Tennessee resident.
- Applicant must register premises with the Tennessee Department of Agriculture (TDA).
- Applicant must have a current Tennessee license.
- Applicant must have an active private practice located in Tennessee dealing with cattle, goats and/or sheep.
- Equipment purchased must be located in Tennessee.
- Applicants cannot combine projects with other applicants.
Premises registration forms and instructions are available from TDA by calling 615-837-5120.
Important – the applicant’s name must match either the primary or secondary name listed on premises account.