News & Events
The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services is joining with Tennesseans in communities across the state to celebrate National Recovery Month. Held every September, Recovery Month is a reminder that substance use treatment and mental health services are effective, people do recover, and can go on to live a healthy and rewarding life.
- Agencies Partner to Aid School-to-Work Transition for Youth with Disabilities
- Mary C. Young Named Moccasin Bend Mental Health Institute CEO
- Focusing on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Tennessee Recovery Churches to Reduce Substance Abuse
- Conference to Address Suicide in the Black Community
- Tennessee Advances New Strategy in Mental Health Services