News & Events
It pains me to see so many Tennesseans hurting because they or a loved one is self- destructing due to a substance use addiction. So many of our friends, neighbors, and colleagues have fallen victim to a habit that started innocently with prescription pain medicine and for many is now morphing into something far more sinister and dangerous.
- Tennessee Focused on Ending Chronic Homelessness
- Prescription Pain Medicine Still The Drug Of Choice In Tennessee
- Governor Haslam Names New Statewide Planning Council Chair
- Tennesseans Encouraged To Take Online Screening For Depression
- National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is Saturday, September 26
- Tennesseans Celebrate Recovery In September