News & Events
Recovery Courts in Tennessee have been putting people who struggle with mental health and substance use issues on the path to a more successful and rewarding future since 2003. Recovery Courts are special courts handling cases involving substance-abusing offenders. Many of them also serve veterans and people with mental health issues. The program, sometimes referred to as Drug Courts, offers individuals treatment services which includes: counseling, supervision, drug testing, and incentives for meeting recovery goals.
- Message from Commissioner E. Douglas Varney on Heroin’s Grip in our Cities and Suburbs
- Tennessee Focused on Ending Chronic Homelessness
- Prescription Pain Medicine Still The Drug Of Choice In Tennessee
- Governor Haslam Names New Statewide Planning Council Chair
- Tennesseans Encouraged To Take Online Screening For Depression
- National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is Saturday, September 26