News & Events
NASHVILLE – In counties and communities across Tennessee, anti-drug coalitions are working to reduce dependence on harmful and potentially lethal substances such as prescription drugs, alcohol, and tobacco. These local efforts, funded by the State of Tennessee since 2008, help get the word out about the dangers and consequences of substance use. At the start of 2016, Tennessee provided funding for 33 county coalitions and two statewide.
- Dr. Stephen Loyd named Medical Director for Substance Abuse Services
- Back to School: Helping Your Child Cope With Anxiety, Reducing Stress, Overcoming Fears
- Golden Gate Bridge Survivor to Speak in Nashville: Kevin Hines to offer keynote address at crisis response conference
- Men’s Mental Health Is More Important Than Ever
- June is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month
- Rob Cotterman Named Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute CEO