News & Events
NASHVILLE – The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services and its Commissioner E. Douglas Varney join in welcoming Dr. Stephen Loyd, Internal Medicine physician and Johnson City native, as the agency’s newly, appointed Medical Director for the Division of Substance Abuse Services.
- Back to School: Helping Your Child Cope With Anxiety, Reducing Stress, Overcoming Fears
- Golden Gate Bridge Survivor to Speak in Nashville: Kevin Hines to offer keynote address at crisis response conference
- Men’s Mental Health Is More Important Than Ever
- June is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month
- Rob Cotterman Named Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute CEO
- Recovery Courts Transforming Lives in Tennessee