News & Events
Governor Bill Haslam issued a proclamation declaring March 2016 as Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month, a time to recognize and celebrate the gifts, talents and contributions that people with developmental disabilities and their families offer Tennessee communities, and also a time to be aware of the work left to be done to ensure that all Tennesseans with developmental disabilities enjoy the same opportunities to access education, employment and connections within their communities as citizens without disabilities.
The Council hopes that you will find ways, particularly this month, to promote awareness and appreciation of Tennesseans with developmental disabilities who contribute so much to our communities.
- ABLE TN - New Savings Program for People with Disabilities
- Review Draft State Plan 2017-2021
- Input Wanted: TennCare's Revised Transition Plan for HCBS settings rule
- Employment First Task Force Report
- Comments on Amendment 27 (Employment and Community First CHOICES)
- Memorandum of Understanding for School-to-Work Transition