News & Events
Beginning July 1, 2016, individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities in Tennessee will be able to apply for long-term services and supports through a new TennCare program called Employment and Community First CHOICES (ECF). Long-term services and supports programs for individuals with disabilities or the elderly are also known as ‘Medicaid waiver’ programs.
- Transition to Independent Agency
- Gov. Haslam: March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- ABLE TN - New Savings Program for People with Disabilities
- Review Draft State Plan 2017-2021
- Input Wanted: TennCare's Revised Transition Plan for HCBS settings rule
- Employment First Task Force Report