News & Events
Partners in Policymaking Leadership Institute™ is the Council's free leadership and advocacy training program for adults with disabilities and family members of persons with disabilities. Each year, around 30 individuals are selected to participate in this intensive training program that introduces Partners to public policy advocacy strategies, state and federal legislation impacting people with disabilities, best practices and creative programs for people with disabilities, and opportunities to network with other members of the diverse disability community across TN. Here are selected members of our 2016-17 class.
- New ‘Employment and Community First’ Program
- Transition to Independent Agency
- Congratulations, 2015-16 Partners in Policymaking Graduates
- Gov. Haslam: March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- ABLE TN - New Savings Program for People with Disabilities
- Review Draft State Plan 2017-2021