Offender Trust Fund Account

The Tennessee Department of Correction has streamlined the process for receiving deposits into inmate trust fund accounts.  Effective March 15, 2013, money orders were no longer accepted at TDOC prisons and effective June 7, 2013, the CoreCivic prisons no longer accept money orders. Funds will be deposited through JPay into inmate accounts at all 14 TDOC and CoreCivic prisons.

How To Deposit Money Into An Offender Trust Fund

JPay provides several ways to send money to an inmate. Money sent through JPay is deposited electronically into the inmate's trust fund account, which they can then use to purchase items from the commissary and pay other expenses. The fastest way to send money is to visit You can also send money over the phone, at walk-in cash locations, or via money order.


To send money online with a credit or debit card, click here. It's the quickest and easiest way to send money.

Call Us

You can send money by phone using your credit or debit card. Call (800) 574-5729 to speak with a live agent 24/7.

Walk-In Cash

To send money using cash, visit any MoneyGram agent location and use receive code 6188. Click here to get a list of nearby MoneyGram locations.

Money Orders

All money orders must be sent with a deposit slip to JPay, P.O. Box 279010, Miramar, FL 33027. Money order funds will be available to the offender within three business days of being received at the lockbox.

Money order deposits slips are available in English and Spanish.

JPay Fees




Money Order






















*These fees will be added to each transaction.