Foster Parent Phone-in Verification
To access the Tennessee Foster Parent Phone-In System just follow the simple steps below:
1. Use the Foster Parent Phone-In Calendars to determine payment verification dates for each month.
2. Call 877-318-5064, a toll-free number.
3. You will be asked to enter your SSN followed by #.
4. You will then be asked to enter your PIN followed by # if you know it.
5. If you need a new PIN, press 2.
6. Once your SSN and PIN has been validated by the system, you will be asked to enter the Child ID for the child you are verifying.
7. Once the Child ID has been validated by the system, you will be asked to enter the Beginning Placement Date. This is the begin date of the pay period you are verifying. i.e. 020313.
8. Once the system accepts this date, you will be asked to enter the Ending Placement Date. This is the end date of the pay period you are verifying. i.e. 021513. (Begin and End dates must be within the same calendar month and for one pay period at a time and you should only verify dates that the child was actually in your home).
If all entries are successful, you can expect payment for this child for the dates verified.
You will be asked if you need to enter another child to press 1, If you need to enter the same child with a different pay period to press 2, otherwise you are complete and can hang up.
Note: If any pay periods were not submitted, you can log back in at any time during the 2 day window and verify these.
If you have questions or need support please contact your regional Resource Parent support worker.