Information Technology careers involve the design, development, support and management of hardware, software, multimedia and systems integration services. The IT industry is a dynamic and entrepreneurial working environment that has a revolutionary impact on the economy and society. In addition to careers in the IT industry, IT careers are available in every sector of the economy - from Financial Services to Medical Services, Business to Engineering and Environmental Services. Anyone preparing for an IT career should have a solid grounding in math and science.
Even in times of economic downturn, there is still a large market for people with IT skills in organizations of all sizes. ITAA expects continued growth opportunities within the IT field.
Programs of Study
- Networking Systems
- Programming & Software Development
- Web Design
- Courses for Elective Credit
- IT Program of Study Justifications
- ACT Resources for Advanced Manufacturing, IT, & STEM
- IT Equipment List
- IT Resource List
- Webinar: Project-Based Learning: How to Connect PBL using CTSO Events
- Program of Study Marketing Materials
- Industry Certifications