Protecting and improving the quality of Tennessee’s air, land, and water through a responsible regulatory system.
Conserving and promoting natural, cultural and historic resources.
Providing a variety of quality outdoor recreational experiences.
- TDEC to Host Interactive Watershed Event in Athens on Thursday, July 30th.
- TDEC to Accept Applications for Recycling, Used Oil, Waste Reduction Grants
- Tennessee Promise Saturday at Tennessee State Parks
- $3.1 Million in Clean Tennessee Energy Grants Awarded
- More Than $20.6 Million in Water and Wastewater Construction Loans Awarded
- Bond Program to Accept Additional Applications for Energy Conservation Projects