Protecting and improving the quality of Tennessee’s air, land, and water through a responsible regulatory system.
Conserving and promoting natural, cultural and historic resources.
Providing a variety of quality outdoor recreational experiences.
News & Events
- TDEC Lifts Water Contact Advisory for 1.8-mile Segment of Oostanaula Creek
- Tennessee Historical Commission Accepting Applications for Civil War Sites Grant Program
- More Than $12.1 Million in Water Construction Loans Awarded
- TDEC Issues Administrative Order Against TVA
- Six Tennessee Sites Added to the National Register of Historic Places
- TDEC to Accept Applications for Recycling, Used Oil, Waste Reduction Grants