Clean Power Plan Comments
We are interested in hearing from you regarding topics and questions such as:
- Should Tennessee pursue a rate-based or mass-based plan approach? Why?
- Should Tennessee incorporate trading into its compliance approach?
- Should Tennessee participate in the Clean Energy Incentive Program (CEIP)?
- Do you have a project that would potentially qualify for the CEIP and would you have an interest in pursuing CEIP credits?
- Should Tennessee include renewable energy and energy efficiency measures in its state plan?
- How would Tennessee ensure enforceability of renewable energy and energy efficiency measures included in a state plan?
- If Tennessee pursues a rate-based plan approach, what process should the state use for issuing emissions rate credits (ERCs) to eligible measures?
- If Tennessee pursues a mass-based plan approach, how should allowances be distributed?