Sponsor the Show of the South
Highlight your brand by sponsoring part of the conference!
As a sponsor, you choose how to direct your support, but we have lots of ideas for taking advantage of all that Chattanooga has to offer and would love your support to make them possible.
- Bike Chattanooga: You could organize a group bike ride to get attendees out and about on a greenway or downtown.
- Kayaking on the Blueway: Or maybe get a group out in some kayaks to use the Tennessee River Blueway (maybe Tuesday afternoon as some competition to the Golf Tournament)
- Show of the South Golf Tournament: We're excited that the May 16, golf game will be held at the Bear Trace Golf Course at TDEC's Harrison Bay State Park. You can sponsor a hole to help support this event and register your team early; check out showofthesouth.org.
- Tennessee Aquarium: Together we could host a reception at the aquarium after hours or just help our attendees explore this amazing facility only moments away from the convention center by free electric shuttle.
- Prizes for drawings: From a big-screen tv to cash prizes, our attendees love the thrill of entering to win a giveaway. We need your help to build the suspense!
- Lanyards and bottled water, Tote bags and padfolios: Items will be printed with your logo and ours and will be handed out at registration. Note we are going green this year and will be using recycled material products!
- Sponsor breakfast or a break: Tent cards featuring your logo will be placed on the buffet tables, in addition to the signs with your logo placed at the entrance to the exhibit hall at the appropriate time.
- Sponsor a lunch: Tent cards featuring your logo will be placed at the buffet and on every table, in addition to the signs with your logo placed at the entrance to the main hall. You may also share your literature or materials on tables for further visibility.
Our sponsors help make the Environmental Show of the South a great success year after year, and we make sure to show our appreciation by featuring your logos in our conference program and throughout our conference. Please call us to discuss details.