Eleven members appointed by the Governor for five-year terms.
• five anthropologists representing the University of Tennessee,
University of Memphis, Vanderbilt University, Middle Tennessee
State University and East Tennessee State University;
• one representative from the Tennessee Historical Commission;
• one representative from a recognized archaeological association in Tennessee;
• three members of Native American descent and representative of the Native American community in Tennessee;
• one member from the public at large.
Commissioned under T.C.A. 11-6-103.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2016 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
|James Mark Cantrell||06-30-2015||Native American Community|
|Dr. Jeff Chapman, Chairman||06-30-2013||University of Tennessee|
|Patrick Bentley Cummins||6-30-2013||Native American Community|
|Ms. Georgia Dennis||06-30-2013||Public-at-Large|
|Dr. David Dye||06-30-2015||University of Memphis|
|Sandra Ellis||06-30-2017||Native American Community|
|Dr. Jay D. Franklin||06-30-2016||East Tennessee State University|
|Marilyn Peters||06-30-2016||Archaeological Association|
|Dr. Kevin Smith||06-30-2017||Middle Tennessee State University|
|Joe Swann||06-30-2016||Tennessee Historical Commission|
|Barbara Tsakirgis||06-30-2017||Vanderbilt University|