Supplier and Vendor Overview
Edison is the State of Tennessee Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that has streamlined the State´s procurement functions including contracts, solicitations, bid responses, awards and payments.
Edison eSupplier Portal: https://supplier.edison.tn.gov
Registering for the eSupplier Portal:
- If the organization has previously done business with the State of Tennessee, click
HERE for step-by-step instructions for registering.
- If the organization has not done business with the State of Tennessee, click HERE for step-by-step instructions for registering.
- To review training materials that will teach you how to register, log in, and navigate in the Edison eSupplier Portal, click
- To review purchasing training materials from the Central Purchasing Division, click HERE
- For questions about Edison User IDs, logging into the Edison system and other system-related issues, please call the Edison Help Desk at 615-741-HELP or 1-866-376-0104.
- Questions related to your vendor profile information (i.e., name, mailing and remittance addresses, ACH bank account information, FEIN, etc.) should be directed to F&A Accounts at 615-741-9745.
- If you have questions about purchase orders, contracts, and bid opportunities, please call Purchasing at 615-741-6875.