What can the Office of Consulting Services do for you?
- Conduct literature or Internet searches.
- Do 'in-depth' research.
- Develop and conduct surveys.
- Find out what other states, agencies, and/or industries are doing.
- Find some external benchmarks against which to compare.
- Look at an agency's current plans, operations, and structure, and
- Use research findings to provide a risk/reward or cost-benefit analysis,
- Conduct detailed analysis and documentation of internal status in the form of process maps.
- Neutral, third-party facilitation for major meetings, working sessions, or problem-resolution efforts.
- Assistance and coaching of your project managers in the planning and managing of their projects.
- Process guidance during strategic planning efforts.
- Conduct program evaluations, operating or policy reviews, or performance assessments, and provide policy recommendations.
- Help identify, quantify and define targeted process improvement opportunities and recommendations.
- Work with your agency leadership and project managers to form a 'hands on' partnership to develop and manage comprehensive implementation plans for your major organizational improvement or major change initiatives. These plans will address such important areas as:
- new process development,
- providing training guidance,
- developing communication plans.
All material and information provided to, or acquired by, the Office of Consulting Services shall be regarded as confidential information and all necessary steps shall be taken by the Office of Consulting Services to safeguard the confidentiality of such material and information.