If you are interested in a project listed below:
1. Visit the website of the Office of the State Architect and review the
Designer Selection Process.
2. Register with the Office of the State Architect. All Designer's must be registered and updated annually
in December. Click on Register and choose the option "Update My Registration" and follow the
directions to review and update.
3. Click the link below for the project description in which you have interest.
4. Complete the Designer Letter of Interest Form specifically for the project in which you have interest.
5. All dates with no time listed shall be constructed to mean midnight CST/CDT.
6. Attach the completed Designer Letter of Interest (LOI) or Request for Qualification (RFQ) Form to the
email link listed in the project description.
7. Questions regarding this Designer LOI or RFQ should be directed to Allen Ray, at Allen.Ray@tn.gov.
8. Questions will be answered in writing via addendum to all registered potential respondents and posted on
the website, no verbal responses will be considered official.
9. Any dates listed in the Project Announcement, other than the Submittal Deadline date, are for reference
only and are not a guarantee of acutal schedule.
Last Updated on July 11, 2014
Agency Project/Location Posted Submittal Deadline Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee
July 9, 2014 July 23, 2014 Department of Correction
REVISION to Project Overview 7/11/14
July 3, 2014 July 17, 2014 Department of Correction July 3, 2014 July 17, 2014 Department of Correction
July 3, 2014 July 17, 2014 Department of Correction
July 3, 2014 July 17, 2014 Department of Education
July 1, 2014 July 15, 2014 Department of General Services
June 25, 2014 July 16, 2014 Department of General Services
Mid-Cumberland Regional Health Office
June 25, 2014 July 14, 2014