Join the Network
The Network is open to all Living Well with Chronic Conditions and self-management programs in Tennessee and community partners, including representatives from health systems, providers, insurers, and community-based organizations. We also encourage participation from Leaders.
If you are interested in joining the general Network calls and/or a workgroup, please contact us.
Sign-up for the Listserv - a moderated, interactive mailing list for people involved with delivery and support of chronic disease self-management programs in Tennessee. Use to listserv to help find leaders for programs, share marketing materials, and ask questions!
Find Local Organizations and County Contacts
These Tennessee Leaders, Master Trainers, and program coordinators are the county contact for chronic disease self-management programs in their area If there is not a contact for your county, please contact us.
The Living Well with Chronic Conditions Network
The Network's purpose is to:
- Promote the successful expansion, implementation, and coordination of Living Well with Chronic Conditions programs statewide
- Facilitate additional communication and cooperation between all Living Well with Chronic Conditions and self-management programs in Tennessee
- Provide a clear picture of statewide priorities and concerns
- Provide a venue for addressing program challenges and opportunities that affect all programs and partners
- Develop workgroups to address statewide priorities and opportunities
- Enhance community and partner ownership of Living Well with Chronic Conditions and self-management programs
- Promote sustainability of programs statewide
- Share resources and support regional networks
The Network currently has workgroups, focusing on: