Marketing and Other Resources
The Tennessee Living Well with Chronic Conditions program has developed a statewide brand for Living Well which:
- Allows for better national recognition of the program
- Uses materials (similar to other states) developed by the National Council on Aging (NCOA)
Brochures and Posters
Some organizations have used the logo, images, or tagline in their publications. Click on the links below to view examples of what this looks like.
These videos are on YouTube:
- Changing Our Lives - "Living Well with Chronic Conditions"
- "Better Choices, Better Health" from South Dakota
These PowerPoint presentations have been used to promote Living Well with Chronic Conditions programs in Oregon to community and government organizations, health care providers, Leaders, and program participants. You may find these examples helpful in developing your own. And remember, the Living Well with Chronic Conditions video is a great addition to your presentations!
CDSMP and Diabetes Self-Management Program (DSMP) Crosswalk
- Crosswalk (pdf)
Cost Calculator Resources
- Living Well Cost Calculator (xls) This interactive tool helps organizations better understand and mange the costs of offering CDSMP.
- You can use the calculator to estimate "per participant" and "per workshop" costs, as well as total program expenses.
- Living Well Cost Calculator Manual provides instructions for use of the Cost Calculator.
Living Well with Chronic Conditions News Article and Radio Ads
- Success Stories (doc) from real Tennessee participants, organizations and leaders.
- University of Tennessee Extension's website provides many resources and marketing materials that can be adapted for each program at https://ag.tennessee.edu/fcs/Pages/Health/ChronicConditions.aspx.