Department of Human Services
Families First Online Policy Manual
VERIFICATION REQUIRED AT INITIAL APPLICATION
· Residence in state.
· Alien Status.
· Social Security Number or application for a Social Security Number.
· Assistance unit composition.
· Living with a specified relative.
· Marital status.
· Reason for Deprivation.
· School attendance for children age 5 and older and all minor parents.
· Immunizations and Health Check-Ups for children.
· Income, both earned and unearned, and from self-employment.
· How expenses are being met when expenses exceed income.
· Dependent Care expenses.
· Striker status when a strike is in the employment area and there is a history of employment.
· Incapacity for purposes of deprivation.
· Disability or incapacity for work requirement exemption.
· Inconsistent information provided by the client or questionable information.
· Pregnancy conception and expected delivery date if no other children in the AU.