When an individual qualifies for the Families First program, one of the first things he/she will be asked to do is to develop a Personal Responsibility Plan (PRP) with the help of their caseworker.
As part of the PRP, the participant must:
· Make sure their children receive immunization shots and health checks.
· Make sure their children attend school, including kindergarten, regularly.
· Cooperate with child support requirements.
· Agree to work or attend a work preparation activity, if not exempt.
Teen parents under age 18 must:
· Stay in school and attend regularly.
· Live at home with parents or another responsible adult.