Find Our Offices

Child Support

Family Assistance

Rehabilitation Services

Child Care Certificate Program

The Department of Human Services (DHS) provides Adult Protective Services and Vocational Rehabilitation Services statewide. If a specific location is not listed in a county above showing these services, please call the main county office in Family Assistance or Rehabilitation Services to obtain information or assistance.