TENNESSEE STATEWIDE AMBER ALERT: Elizabeth Thomas | Click for details from TBI.
Sales Tax Relief Available to Sevier County Residents: More Information Here
Tax Returns Received by 3/31 Will be Considered on Time: Click Here to Learn More about TNTAP and Ask Questions

Registration and Licensing

Registration of liquor-by-the-drink tax is available on the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP). To apply, please go to Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP) and select Register a New Business.  Registration for liquor-by-the-drink requires that you post a $10,000 bond with the Department. Additionally, you must post a price schedule (see link on left) with the Department.  For more information about the liquor-by-the-drink tax, please look at its guide, which can be found under the Publications tab on the left.

You also must be licensed in Tennessee before conducting business.  Licenses are obtained through the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission.

Register on TNTAP  >