TENNESSEE STATEWIDE AMBER ALERT: Elizabeth Thomas | Click for details from TBI.
Sales Tax Relief Available to Sevier County Residents: More Information Here
Tax Returns Received by 3/31 Will be Considered on Time: Click Here to Learn More about TNTAP and Ask Questions
Due Dates and Tax Rates
- The tobacco products tax is due monthly on the 15th of the month.
- The licensed distributor report is due monthly on the 15th of the month.
- PACT Act report is due the 10th day of the month for previous month’s shipments.
- Retail Accountability Program report is due monthly on the 25th of the month.
- Cigarette tax – $0.62 per pack of 20 cigarettes
- Tax on Other Tobacco Products – 6.6% of the wholesale cost