Skip to Content

Change of Address

To change your address on Title and Registration Records, contact the county clerk's office in your county of residence.

Please note: You must notify the county clerk of all vehicles registered in your name to properly effect the address change. Renewal notices are not forwarded; failure to update your address will make any renewal notice undeliverable.