Springfield Driver Services Center
To make an appointment for a non-commercial road skills test, please click Online Driver Services or call 866-849-3548.
4676 Highway 41 North, Suite C
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: Before proceeding to a Driver Services Center, be sure to review Closure Advisories for the latest updates.
IMPORTANT: Closing times listed do not always reflect applicants will be accepted up to that time. It may be necessary to cease taking applicants earlier in order to complete processing by the end of the business day. For example: A Driver Services Center closing time may be listed as 5:00 p.m. but taking applicants may be stopped at 3:00 p.m. in order to process applicants by 5:00 p.m.
Fax: (615) 382-6895
Full Driver Services Center, Original Handgun Permit, Driving Records (MVR)
(Note: This map is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risks of use. Mapquest and its suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.)
Closest Alternative Services Locations
(Click County for Detailed Location Information and Services Offered)
- Nashville/Centennial Blvd. Driver Services Center - 6604 Centennial Blvd., Nashville
- Nashville/Downtown - William R. Snodgrass Bldg, Nashville (Express Station: Duplicates and Renewals Only)
- Nashville/Hart Lane Driver Services Center - 624 Hart Lane, Nashville
- Clarksville Driver Services Center - 220 West Dunbar Cave Road, Clarksville
- Gallatin Driver Services Center - 855 North Bluejay Way, Gallatin
Surrounding Counties Without a Full