News & Events
NASHVILLE – Today, the State Board of Education launched a public review website, https://apps.tn.gov/tcas/, to gather feedback on Tennessee’s newly revised K-12 social studies standards. This is the first time the social studies standards, recently revised by Tennessee educators, will be available for public review.
All Tennesseans are invited to review each social studies standard by grade level and provide comments, as well as any suggestions for changes, through October 28, 2016.
- State Board Approves New Tennessee Math and English Language Arts Standards
- State Board Seeks Public Feedback on New Science Standards
- State Board of Education Raising the Bar for All Tennessee Students
- Nationally Recognized Standards Review Process Sets Ambitious New Course for Tennessee Standards
- State Board Launches Social Studies Standards Public Review Website
- State Board Releases 2015 Teacher Training Program Report Card