News & Events
Nashville – The Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions (“Department”) issued today an enforcement action against Ocwen Loan Servicing to prohibit the company from acquiring new mortgage servicing rights or originating mortgage loans in Tennessee until it provides the Department with a plan to demonstrate an ability to operate in a sound manner. The action is in conjunction with other actions by regulators around the country.
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate April 18, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate April 11, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate April 4, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Maximum Effective Rate of Interest
- Gonzales, Hughes and Jones Re-Appointed to FFIEC State Liaison Committee
- Fileless, 'Nearly Invisible' Malware Reportedly Infecting At Least 140 Banks, Organizations Globally
Commissioner Gonzales Announces Non-Depository Financial Institution Annual Supervision Fee For Fiscal Year 2016-2017
Pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. § 45-1-118(i), Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Greg Gonzales announced today the annual supervision fee for non-depository financial institutions in fiscal year 2016-2017, effective October 14, 2016. The fee is $1,025.00 for mortgage licensees and flexible credit licensees, and $625.00 for all other licensees and registrants, except mortgage loan originators, who will continue to pay a licensing and renewal fee of $100.00 and a sponsorship fee of $100.00.