State Route 34 (US 11E)Hamblen County
This website will be one of the principal means of public involvement and feedback. Public comments concerning this project can also be submitted to: TDOT.Comments@tn.gov.
There are no public involvement meetings scheduled at this time.
A Design Public Meeting was held on Thursday, September 15, 2016, at Russellville Church of God, 5848 E Andrew Johnson Highway, Russellville, Tennessee, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the meeting was to gather public input on the proposed improvements to SR 34, from west of Old Stagecoach Road to Steadman Road, AND to provide updated layout drawings for the remaining two sections, between SR 32 and Old Stagecoach Road.
- General Location Map (PDF)
- Public Meeting Displays (PDF)
- from SR 32 (US 25E) in Morristown to near East Morris Boulevard
- from near East Morris Boulevard to west of Old Stagecoach Road in Russellville
- from west of Old Stagecoach Road in Russellville to Steadman Road
- Public Meeting Presentation - from Old Stagecoach Road to Steadman Road only (PowerPoint)
- Public Meeting Transcript (PDF)