Are you a provider who needs assistance with TennCare related matters?
If so, please contact Provider Services at the member's Managed Care Organization for MCO claims.
For general questions, eligibility verification or Medicare Cross-Over Claim questions, contact TennCare Provider Services at 1-800-852-2683.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) implemented the Payment Error Rate Measurement (PERM) program to measure improper payments in Medicaid. For more information on PERM please visit CMS PERM website for educational guides and question/answer section Payment Error Rate Measurement (PERM) and view the informational video PERM: Responding to Medical Records/Documentation Requests.
Provider News & Notices
- If you are a provider interested in helping someone apply for coverage for emergency medical services, please review the following documents:
- Eligibility Assistance for Reimbursement for Emergency Medical Services: A Step-by-Step Guide for Hospitals
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Cover Sheet for Application/Verifications
- Emergency Medical Services Procedures Webinar Slides
- Reimbursement for Emergency Medical Services - Frequently Asked Questions:
- Request for Recommendations and MCO Contracting Information: Behavioral Health Crisis Prevention, Intervention and Stabilization Services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- TennCare Responses to RFR Questions
- Increased Medicaid Payment for Primary Care. In accordance with Section 1202 of the Affordable Care Act, qualified Medicaid primary care providers practicing in family medicine, general internal medicine, pediatric medicine and related subspecialties who meet specified requirements will be eligible to receive enhanced reimbursement rates. This is effective for dates of service on and after January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2014. For information on Primary Care Physician Enhanced Rates
- Provider Contractual Requirement - EQRO Quarterly Survey Participation
- Nondiscrimination Compliance Training
- TennCare Drug Safety Alert to Prescribing Providers
Keep up-to-date with the latest provider news and information from TennCare! Subscribe to this free service.