Adult Education Records

Transcript, Diploma, Verification Letter, and Employment Verifications

Students who have earned their High School Equivalency Diploma (via the HiSET® or GED® Exam) through Tennessee Adult Education can request a copy of their test scores (transcript), diploma, or verification letter online at The Division of Adult Education does not keep high school equivalency records on the premises. 

Request Records