News & Events
Nashville- The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS) is pleased to support the 2017 Suicide and the Black Church Conference in Memphis June 14 - 15, as the nation’s leading suicide awareness forum for faith leaders in the African-American community.
- Call to Action: Raise Awareness and Erase the Stigma Now
- William “Bo” Turner, Ph.D, FACHE Named Assistant Commissioner of Hospital Services
- Tennessee Celebrates National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week
- New Era of Leadership for Tennessee’s Substance Abuse Authority
- Tennessee to Receive $13.8 Million Aimed at Prescription Opioid Crisis
- Two Annual Behavioral Health Awareness Events in Nashville