Parent Case Manager
This is a current employment opportunity at RIP Nashville, 3411 Belmont Blvd.
Position: Part-time (opportunities available from 12.5 to 25 hours per week)
Supervised by: Program Director
Program schedule: TBD
Requirements: Must be a graduate of RIP
- Utilize lived experience to inform the provision of case management services to families enrolled in the program
- Utilize data to identify problem behaviors and solution-focused home and community programs
- Teach and model positive behavior management techniques and strategies with both adults and children
- Maintain regular intervals of inter-rater reliability with RIP staff
- Attend appropriate staff/team meetings
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
For more information or to apply for a position,
Heather Taylor, LCSW
Regional Intervention Program (RIP)
For employment opportunities at other RIP sites in Tennessee, please contact the Program Coordinator for the site.