In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- TDCI Shares 10 Basic Securities Fraud Prevention Tips
- Securities 101: Do You Know the Difference Between Stocks & Bonds?
- Alabama Investment Company Barred from Tennessee’s Securities Industry
- Gallatin Company Ordered to Cease & Desist Illegal Sale of Securities
- Retirement Report: July 7th, 2017
- Is Your Investment Professional Safeguarding Your Financial Information?
- Guide to Protecting Seniors from Financial Exploitation