OCJP Manual FAQs
Below are frequently asked questions. Click on the link to go to the manual chapter for the answer.
- Our agency was monitored, when will we receive the Monitoring Report?
- How often must we provide Title VI Training to our employees?
- Can we move money from one line of our grant budget to another line?
- We received our grant award, but we have not been able to fill the position we obtained the grant for; what should we do?
- What is supplanting?
Where do I find...
- 20%Rule - Chapter XVII. Grant Project Revisions and Modifications
- Reporting requirements for our grant - Chapter VII. Reporting. Each fund source has a Reporting Chapter. Reporting information is also found on the OCJP Website under Reporting.
This Page Last Updated: October 28, 2016 at 4:15 pm